Tagaytay: Take Time to Smell the Flowers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Since I am really SO EXHAUSTED at work, I decided to take a break and visit TAGAYTAY!


PICNIC GROVE

The famous picnic grove is now with additional tourist attraction - the PINOY ZIPLINE! Well, i did not ride the zipline yet I enjoyed watching people as they go and shout from point start to point end!


TRAIL

Aside from the pinoy zipline, I enjoyed walking through the trail still at picnic grove. Early in the morning, still feeling the breeze, I walked through the paved path. Scenic view of the Taal Lake and Volcano is a delight to the eyes...


HARDSHIPS

Yes! Hardhips! It is really hard to choose from the many varities of SOUVENIRS sold around the picnic grove.

Anyways... I managed to buy a "BAKYA" for my mom!

0 comments: